3b. On Sunday we went to Memorial Park with all the grandsons.
4. On Independence Day we took the boys to Frontier City and stayed for the fireworks.
5. On Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday the next to youngest attended the Chess 101 Camp.
7b. Our air conditioner stopped cooling so we called EJ's Heating and Air Conditioning to come check it out on Thursday. They replaced the big capacitor but said our compressor was very noisy and might be close to failure.
8bsx. The contractor (Kevin) started putting up railings on the deck on Friday.
I found another praying mantis in the back yard.
Later, after fighting traffic in the pouring rain, we arrived late to the Jim Gaffigan show at Riverwind Casino.
9. Kevin continued constructing the railings on Saturday.
10b. On Sunday the air conditioner stopped working again.
11. EJ's came back on Monday but unfortunately the compressor was dead.
13. Kevin finished the railings on Wednesday.
He also moved the microwave from the first floor kitchen to the basement.
15. On Friday, EJ's came back out to replace the upstairs heat and air conditioning units.
Mail: 2311 (Advertising: 895 (Junk: 489))
12. The Broker, John Grisham (9)*
- #08.20 Much Ado About Murder (5/2/2016)
- #08.21 Hell to Pay (5/9/2016)
- #08.22 Crossfire (5/16/2016)
- #01.04 Part IV (1)(1977)
- #01.05 Part V (2)(1977)
- #01.06 Part VI (1977)
My Big Fat Greek Wedding 2 (BD)(9)(2016)
Riverwind Casino Showroom
Jim Gaffigan "Fully Dressed" (8)
$2.319/gal P91, Sam's Club #8289, 5510 SW 5th St (T20.7)(5)
$1.729/gal, Sam's Club #7189, 4101 N May Ave (G)(10)
$2.089/gal P91, Sam's Club #8289, 5510 SW 5th St (T23.9)(14)
Fight Spam! Click Here!